Live Photos features was first introduced by Apple in 2015 September with the introduction of the best model iPhone 6s. Save Live Photo As Video basically an animation which was first introduced by Apple, and it combines many stills photos in a very shorts video of about 1.5 to 2 sec. When you click a picture with the live photo option then iPhone camera takes many photos and then it collect all the still photos and merges them together in order to create an animation of around 1.5 to 2 sec. When you capturing picture with live photos then you can share this with your friends on different social platform. One of the down side of this Live photos is, it converts into still photos if you share it with your friends then the quality of video drop down. Causes, you need to save live photos as video file before you share the video. However, until you migrate IOS 13 you can’t save this file as a video files. IOS 13 has first introduced a new option called “Save As Video” this features allows you to create a video with some still photos just one click without using any kinds of third-party software. So in this article, you’ll be learn about how to create still photos as a video or GIFTs, and How to save live photo as video in iPhone in top 3 Best ways.
How to save live photo as video
If you want to share one or more live photo with your friend or if you do not want your live photo to be converted into a still picture, then you must convert live photo to be covert into still photo to a video. Let’s take a look at the technique then you’ll need to convert live photo to a short video.
There’re lots of way that help you to convert still photo to a video by using IOS tools on your IOS device. In this content you’ll be learn how to convert still photo to a live video or GIFs and you can also share this video with some.
How to turn Live Photo into video on iPhone
If you’re using iPhone device which is upgraded to iOS 13 or next version, then you can easily convert and save live still photo to a video and also you can also share this video with someone. Also you can also combine multiple live picture together, Here’s how its work:
- First of all, launch your photos app and then choose the live photo which you wanna share.
- Then click on the share button in the bottom right.
- And lastly Save as video.
- Then you video will be save on the camera album and in your video album on your iPhone.
Convert Live Photo to video using a third-party app
There is another option if above mentioned is working or suitable for you. If you simply turn live photo into a video by using third-party apps like lively. By using lively you can convert live photo into a video or GIFs and movies and also you can also share this with your friends or someone. This app is almost free if you consider a simple watermark. If you don’t want this simple watermark then you can pay lively to remove the watermark.
How to turn Live Photo into video using Lively
The best thing about lively, you can simply convert live photo into a video or GIFs, or movies. In almost no time that you can create your videos. Follow this step you can simply convert live photo into a video by using lively.
- Firstly, you need to download the lively app from the play store.
- Now give the permission to the app to get access to your photos.
- Then select the photos which you want to convert live video.
- Click GIF or Movie Button.
- Click on the setting icon if you re selecting before the GIFs option to further customization your live video.
- Now you can save or click the Export button to share your video on different social media.
- And finally, if you want to remove the watermark, simply pay $2.99.
How to save live photos as videos in Lively.
When you finally finished to editing your video, simply click the Export video option, which button gonna be appears at the button on your screen. Then you can share your video on different social media platform if your phone is connected with the account. There are lots of appear options live sharing, saving, copying.
- In order to save your video, just simply save the option which gonna be appear on the lower left.
- Now, the video will be save in your image gallery.
- Lastly convert live photos to loops and bounce the video.
Save a live photo as a bounce or loop video.
If lively isn’t working for you, then don’t be panic there is a another way which help you to convert your photos into a video. As long as you’re using iOS 11 or upgrade versions you can easily use this features. You can use this loop and bounce features in the photos app to create your own photo effects.
- First open the image which you wanna edit.
- Now swipe up the effects and choose between bounce and loop.
- Bounce makes your photo move forth and back. While loop turns live video into lots of short loop that play on repeat.
- After you’ve create your video, then just simply share it as video file.
Create a custom GIF file using GIPHY
GIPHY is a best choice if you want to organize your Gifs collection. You can use free GIPHY app to create a GIF file or video. In the GIPHY editor, there’re tools available for adding lots of effect and text to your video or GIFs file. Let’s get started:
- Firstly, open the GIPHY app, then click on the (+) icon from the toolbar below your screen, and give permission to your camera for launch the app.
- Then click on the picture option on the right-bottom side for go ahead.
- Then, select all the picture which you wanna create the GIFs file, or video from your camera roll.
- When you complete the step then, GIPHY launch the editor to edit your all photos to video.
- Once you complete this step then click on the next option.
- You can also upload your gif to GIPHY.
- Then tap one “Save Video” or “Save GIF” to save GIF or video to your gallery.
4 thoughts on “How to save live Photo as video on iPhone: Top 3 best ways”
Oh my goodness! Incredible article dude! Many thanks, However I am going through problems with your RSS.
I don’t understand the reason why I can’t subscribe to it.
Is there anybody having identical RSS problems?
Anyone that knows the answer will you kindly respond? Thanx!!
I am regular reader, how are you everybody?
This post posted at this web site is truly pleasant.
It’s hard to find experienced people on this topic, but you sound like you
know what you’re talking about! Thanks
Have you ever thought about including a little bit more than just your articles? I mean, what you say is valuable and everything. Nevertheless just imagine if you added some great photos or videos to give your posts more, “pop”! Your content is excellent but with pics and videos, this website could definitely be one of the greatest in its field. Fantastic blog!