Shopify is one of the biggest mafias in the E-commerce sector that want to create an online e-commerce website. When discussing E-commerce, Shopify is more popular than the most excellent CMS platform WordPress. Shopify is made for building e-commerce websites. Shopify’s main aim is to help people to make their e-commerce website at the lowest cost and within a few minutes. However, always it’s only fit for some entrepreneurs.
Fortunately, there are hundreds of Shopify alternatives that give you more features to build your empire. They come with a thousand of the best features, which will help you create an osm online business platform for your audience.
In this platform, I’ll discuss the top 5 leading Shopify alternatives that help you create your e-commerce platform. Each of the platforms has its uniqueness and strength. In this article, you’ll find your favorite Shopify alternative suitable for your business.
Overview of 5 Best Shopify Alternatives
These five best Shopify alternative has their best features and services, making those companies more popular with their customers. This five list of Shopify Alternatives is filtered lots of times so that you can go with any of them without closing your eyes. This all-5 E-commerce cm gives you the best services to grow your online store. Let’s take an overview of the 5 Shopify Alternavites:
- WooCommerce: A free and open sources platform that can easily integrate with WordPress
- BigCommerce: A scalable platform with a range of built-in features for growing your online store Super Fast.
- Dukaan: Most popular, reliable place to create your eCommerce store.
- PrestaShop: An open-source platform that offers a wide range of features and hundreds of customization options.
- Volusion: All-in-one eCommerce solution at the lowest cost.
WooCommerce is one of the best Shopify Alternatives. It’s the most major e-commerce platform that can easily integrate with the best CMS and the most popular platform WordPress. WooCommerce is a great way to start your e-commerce journey at the lowest cost. Firstly you can start your online store with WooCommerce for free, even if you don’t require a credit card to start with WooCommerce. It’s entirely free, and for this reason, WooCommerce is going to be more popular day by day.
It has over 5+ million active installations on the WordPress website with 67+ languages supported. To start a small or medium business, you can go with woocommerce. Get: [Best Ai Writer At Lowest Price]
- WooCommerce is an entirely free open-source platform; you can start your online business with Woocommerce for free.
- Woocommerce is entirely customization able so that you can customize woocommerce as your want.
- It is highly scalable, so that you can add thousands of products without hesitation.
- The best part of woo-commerce is it’s free to use; there’re no any kinds of hidden charges or credit cards required to start with Woocommerce.
- You must need a WordPress website to start with Woocommerce. Woocommerce comes with a WordPress plugin. So you need to start a WordPress website if you start with Woocommerce.
- Woocommerce is entirely free. But there’s some additional plugin that comes with Woocommerce that’s required some charge.
- Woocommerce can quickly go with thousand of Products, if you want to go with a complex website, then I suggest you go with another site.
BigCommerce is one of the most popular e-commerce platforms all over the world. The company was founded in 2009, and with time the company is going to be a giant e-commerce platform.
BigCommerce provides a wide range of features to start an e-commerce business with them. They provide their user with inventory management, product catalog management, order management, payment and shipping integration, customer management, and much more. They also provide their SEO feature, which helps you get Google rank quickly.
Also, BigCommerce comes with scalability, meaning it can handle a million of your e-commerce product. So you don’t need to worry about website crashes or this kind of problem.
They also accept lots of third-party integration, so you add many plugins and social media to increase your sales.
- BigCommerce is a fully scalable e-commerce solution, which means your site can handle millions of traffic without hesitation. You don’t need to worry about site down or over-capacity-like problems.
- They provide many e-commerce tools for inventory management, product catalog management, order management, payment and shipping integration, and customer management.
- BigCommerce provides 100% security to their customer. They provide SSL certificates and encrypted data to enhance their customer security.
- Their other best site is you can add any third-party plugin to grow your business.
- Their main downside is their pricing plan; You need to pay lots to start your online store with them.
- BigCommerce is complex. You need some technical knowledge to start with them.
- Another downside is their customer support. It would help if you waited a few minutes to get a response from them.
- Bigcommerce some plans cut your customer a few bucks as transaction fees.
Dukaan is one of the most popular e-commerce website builders in India. It allows users to create e-commerce or an online store within 30 seconds. It’s one of the best ways to quickly create an E-commerce website, even if you’re a non-techy person.
Dukaan comes with accessible customization features, allowing you to create an online store. It comes with customization options, image sharing, theme, and image customization options. Also, it allows you to receive payment with MasterCard, PayPal, UPI, Cash On Delivery, and more. Read: [Top 5 Best Website To Find Hosting Coupon Code]
- It’s easy to use customization to create an eCommerce website with Dukaan.
- Creating a website with Dukaan is easy to customization for a non-techy person.
- Dukaan offers many customization options to increase user sales and customize their website.
- Dukaan is an in-one e-commerce solution for India, and it can easily handle any high-traffic website.
- Dukaan accepts all kinds of payment options which are available on planet earth.
- Dukaan isn’t a good option for someone needing many customization options for their online store.
- Dukaan only supports a few third-party integrations.
- Dukaan’s 24/7 support system isn’t sound.
- Dukaan is a mobile application, so you need a smartphone or something to maintain your website.
PrestaShop is one of the most popular open-source platforms for creating an e-commerce website. It helps users create an e-commerce website at the lowest cost and without hesitation.
PrestaShop’s best advantage is it flexible. For this reason, you can integrate many third-party tools and plugins and easily customize your online store. PrestaShop is very user-friendly, so you can create your first online store if you’re a non-techy person. Its user interface is very beginner friendly. So a newbie get lots of advantage from this. Another significant advantage of PrestaShop is its hosting services. So you don’t need to worry about your security. Read: [The Top 5 Best Music Platforms for Music Lovers]
- PrestaShop is very user-friendly, so it’s helpful for a newbie or a non-tech person.
- It has many customization features, so you can customize it any way you want.
- You don’t need to waste money on transactional or this fee.
- PrestaShop is a fully self-hosted platform, so you don’t need to worry about your security.
- PrestaShop needs more technical upgrades.
- If you’re going to install an additional plugin, then you need to spend more money.
- They don’t support you multilingual for your online store.
- PrestaShop doesn’t become available for 24/7 support for technical issues.
Volusion is a cloud-based e-commerce platform that allows you to create your online store with them. The user interface of Volusion is very user-friendly, so as a no techy person, you can quickly go with them.
Volusion can be your all-in-one e-commerce solution; if you go with them, you can get everything you want from an e-commerce CMS. So you can get the domain, hosting, SSL, Cloud server, payment processing, inventory management, and more from them. Also, their support system is osm. You can get 24/7 support from them if you need help with your e-commerce site. Also, they can easily handle any high-traffic website. So you don’t need to worry about your high traffic.
- Volusion is an in-one e-commerce solution; you don’t need to go with a third party if you go with VolusionVolusion’son other best side is the user-friendly interface, which is helpful for a newbie.
- It comes with an SEO option to get a better rank on google search results.
- Volusion has many customization options, including themes, product descriptions, and images, allowing businesses to personalize their online store.
- You can get a 24/7 support system from them; If you go with any trouble, you can get instant support from them.
- If you have got millions of traffic, you may need something else.
- If you need extra features, you need to pay extra money for them.
- They don’t support all third-party integration.
- The other main downside of transactional fees. Your customer may need to pay extra money for all their transaction.
That’s for today; I Hope these top 5 best Shopify Alternatives will help you guys. You can follow us on google new, Telegram, Facebook, Medium, Instagram, Quora, and all social media. Thanks for staying with us.